Now, he's a cold, aggressive misogynist that has been burned by women in the past and can't handle the fact that he had no control over his life, anger and insecurities. Instead he chose to violently unleash it all onto women through music. Most likely, the reason why he was burned was probably because he was a total asshole and deserved it.
Dear Eminem,
Take some responsibility of your own inner demons and inadequacies. STOP projecting those feelings onto mothers, wives, sisters and daughters. Don't you have a daughter of your own? Be a real man. Better yet, be a real human and fight someone your own size. Actually, look into the mirror and fight yourself.
Dislike,
Jessica
I used to date someone who was unable to see his own inadequacies and insecurities. Instead of coming to some type of self awareness or a healthy way to cope with the pain of being broken , he would watch degrading pornography or get intoxicated and verbally abuse me. Unfortunately, it took me a long time to realize this and my self esteem suffered. It's sad actually, no matter how many relationships he will fall into, I know none of them will last because sooner or later his deficiencies will surface and loneliness will follow.
It's obvious to me now that weak men will turn to women (whom they consider the weaker sex) with hatred when it's really themselves that they hate. Could it be learned helplessness? Are these men looking for the mother that failed to heal their boo boos?
This rant is NOT directed at all men, obviously. This is clearly directed at feeble, stunted men. The men I avoid now.
Misogyny is already mainstreamed and accepted in our society, whether you're hearing about Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown or Tiger Woods. All of which still have successful careers. It's a norm and it is completely unacceptable.
"every last woman on Earth I’ll kill off
and I still wouldn’t f-ck you, slutso wipe the smile on your grill off
I swear to God I’ll piss a Happy Meal off
get the wheels turning, spin a wheel off
snap the axel in half, bust the tie-rod
quit hollering “Why, God?”
He ain’t got sh-t to do with it
Bygones will never be bygones
so won’t be finished swallowing my wad
I ain’t finished blowing it, nice bra
hope it’ll fit a tough titty, bitch
life’s hard, I swear to God
life is a dumb blonde white broad with fake tits and a bad dye job
who just spit in my f-cking face and called me a f-cking tightwad
so finally I broke down and bought her an iPod
and caught her stealing my music
so I tied her arms and legs to the bed
set up the camera and pissed twice on her head"
-Eminem
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing more important than freedom of speech but ignorance and freedom don't mix.
well said. i <3 you.
ReplyDelete